I. Overview of J641F pneumatic piston globe valve:
Structural features of J641F-16A / BQ pneumatic piston globe valve
1. Exquisite selection of materials, in line with domestic and foreign relevant standards, reasonable structure and beautiful appearance.
2. The sealing surface of the valve disc and the valve seat is made of iron-based alloy overlay welding or Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy overlay welding, which has good wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and long service life. .
4. The valve stem undergoes quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, and has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
5. Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
6. The valve body has a complete range of materials. The packing and gasket can be reasonably selected according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, and can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
7. The inverted seal is made of austenitic stainless steel with screw-connected sealing seat or body. The seal is reliable. The replacement of the packing can be performed without stopping, which is convenient and quick, and does not affect the system operation.
J641F-16A / BQ Pneumatic Piston Globe Valve Main Parts Materials and Main Uses
Body, valve cover, valve disc, seal ring, stem packing, applicable medium, applicable temperature
WCB WCB + D507MO D577 2Crl3 Flexible graphite water, oil, steam 425
Stellite12 Stellite6 lCrl8Ni9Ti PTFE nitrate 200
Stellite12 lCrl8Ni2Mo2Ti lCrl8Ni2Mo2Ti PTFE phosphoric acid,
Alkali, mixed acid 200
Stellite12 Stel1ite6 316L PTFE phosphate,
Urea, methyl ammonium solution 200
Stellite12 Stel1ite6 25Cr2Mo1VA Flexible graphite water, oil, steam 550
Installation dimensions of J641F pneumatic piston globe valve: