The main purpose of flange globe valve
Flange-connected globe valves are suitable for pipelines with various nominal operating conditions, such as nominal pressure PN1.6 ～ 16MPa, working temperature -29 ～ 550 ℃, such as petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, power industry, etc. . The driving methods include manual, gear transmission, electric, and pneumatic.
Flanged globe valve structural features
1. Exquisite selection of materials, in line with domestic and foreign relevant standards, reasonable structure and beautiful appearance.
2. The sealing surface of the valve disc and the valve seat is made of iron-based alloy surfacing or Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy surfacing, which is wear-resistant, high-temperature resistant, corrosion-resistant, good anti-scratch performance, and long service life .
4. The valve stem undergoes quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, and has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
5. Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
6. The valve body has a complete range of materials. The packing and gasket can be reasonably selected according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, and can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
7. The inverted seal is made of austenitic stainless steel with screw-connected sealing seat or body. The seal is reliable. The replacement of the packing can be performed without stopping, which is convenient and quick, and does not affect the system operation.
Flange globe valve application specifications
Material and main application of flange globe valve
Flange globe valve main dimensions, connection dimensions and quality