High and medium pressure flanged gate valves are suitable for pipelines of various systems in petroleum, chemical, hydraulic and thermal power stations with a nominal pressure of PN1.6 ～ 16.0MPa and operating temperature ≤-29 ℃ ～ 550 ℃. . Applicable medium: water, oil, steam, acid, alkali, ammonia, urea, sulfur-containing natural gas, etc.
1. Exquisite selection of materials, in accordance with relevant standards at home and abroad, high overall quality of materials.
2. Meet the requirements of domestic and foreign advanced standards, reliable sealing, excellent performance and beautiful appearance.
3. The sealing pairing is advanced and reasonable. The sealing surfaces of the gate and valve seat are made of Stellite cobalt-based hard alloy with different hardness. 2. Good anti-scratch performance and long life.
4. The valve stem undergoes quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment, and has good corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and wear resistance.
5. It adopts wedge-type elastic brake plate structure. Thrust bearings are set in the middle and large calibers, and the friction force is small. It is also equipped with an impact hand wheel, which can be opened and closed easily.
6. Various piping flange standards and flange sealing surfaces can be used to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
Material of main parts
Main connection size