A shut-off valve is a valve in which the closing member (valve) moves along the centerline of the seat. According to this type of movement of the valve disc, the change in the valve seat port is proportional to the valve stroke.
The forged steel globe valve is mainly used to connect or cut off the medium in the pipeline, and is generally not used to adjust the flow.
The forged steel globe valve can be widely used as a shut-off device on the pipelines of tap water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical industry, food, medicine, textile, electric power, shipbuilding, metallurgy, energy system, etc.
Structural design and specifications
Forged steel globe valves are manufactured in accordance with API602, BS5352, ANSI / ASME B16.34, testing and acceptance are in accordance with API 598, and labels are in accordance with MSS SP-25.
Forged steel globe valve structure
1. Full diameter or reduced diameter
2.Structure length according to ANSI / ASME B16.10
3.Flange according to ANSI / ASME B16.5
5.Bright pole with bracket
6. Packing compression sleeve with automatic adjustment at both ends;
7.Main body inverted seal
8.Integral valve body flange
9. Butt welding end according to ANSI / ASME B16.25
10. Ring connection valve body bonnet gasket
11. Bolt-type bonnets, thread seals, welded bonnets, or self-sealing bonnets with wound gaskets
Forged steel flange end globe valve 150Lb ~ 600Lb
Full or reduced diameter
Bright pole bracket
Self-centering pressure plate compression sleeve
Bolted, wound gasket sealed bonnet; threaded, fully welded sealed bonnet and threaded internal pressure self-tightening
Integral upper seal seat
Discs can be converted to throttle, needle, ball and check valves.
The selection principle of forged steel globe valve is:
1. High-temperature and high-pressure medium pipelines or devices should use stop valves. Such as thermal power plant, nuclear power plant, petrochemical system high temperature, high pressure pipeline.
2. On pipelines where convection resistance is not strict. That is, where pressure loss is not considered.
3. Needle valve, instrument valve, sampling valve and pressure gauge valve can be used for small valves.
4. There are flow adjustment or pressure adjustment, but the accuracy of the adjustment is not high, and the diameter of the pipeline is relatively small, such as the nominal through ≤ 50mm pipeline, it should be used.
5. Small chemical fertilizers and large chemical fertilizers used in synthetic industrial production should choose high pressure angle globe valves or high pressure angle throttle valves with nominal pressure PN160 nominal pressure 16MPa or PN320 nominal pressure 32MPa.
6. In the desiliconization workshop and the coke-prone pipeline in the production of alumina Bayer method, it is easy to choose a DC-type globe valve or a DC-type throttle valve with separated valve body and removable valve seat.
7. In the water supply and heating projects in urban construction, the nominal passage is smaller, and the stop, balance valve or plunger valve can be selected, such as the nominal passage of less than 150mm.
Structural features of forged steel globe valve:
Forged steel globe valves are available in three bonnet designs. The first is a bolt-type bonnet. For a valve designed in this design, the valve body and the bonnet are connected with bolts and nuts, and a wound gasket (made of 316 clamped flexible graphite) is used for sealing. Metal rings can also be used when customers have special requirements. The second design form is a welded bonnet. According to this design, the valve body and the bonnet are screw-connected and fully welded. When customers have special requirements, all-welded connections can also be used. The third type is a pressure self-tightening bonnet. A valve designed according to this design has a valve body and a bonnet that are threaded and sealed by an internal pressure self-sealing ring.
Standard Specification of Forged Steel Globe Valve: http://www.cnvaco.com.cn/Products_T53.html
Design and manufacturing standards: GB / T12235, APl602, BS5352, ASME B16.34.
Structure length standard: GB / T 12221-2005
Connection end standard: socket end meets ASME B16.11, thread end meets ASME B1.20.1
Pressure temperature grade: GB / T 12224-2005
Test standards: GB / T 13927-2008, APl598
Materials and working conditions of forged steel globe valve parts: