Z40H American standard gate valve is suitable for ANSI Class150 ～ 2500, PN20 ～ 42, JIS10 ～ 20K, working temperature -29 ～ 425 ℃ (carbon steel) and -40 ～ 500 ℃ (stainless steel). It is used to cut off or connect Connect the medium in the pipeline. By using different materials, it can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing media and urea.
1. The product design and manufacture meet the requirements of foreign advanced standards, reliable sealing and excellent performance. 2. The structure design is compact and reasonable, and the appearance is beautiful. 3. It adopts wedge-type elastic gate structure, and rolling bearings are installed in the middle and large caliber, which can be easily opened and closed. 4. The valve body has a complete variety of materials, and the packing and gaskets are reasonably selected according to the actual working conditions or user requirements, which can be applicable to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions. 5. Adopt various domestic and international piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
Product performance standards:
Design and manufacture: API 600; Flange size: ANSI B16.5; Structural length: ANSI B16.10; Pressure to temperature: ANSI B16.34; Inspection and test: API 598
Product performance parameters:
Material of product parts:
Product outline connection size:
Installation precautions and points:
Handwheels, handles and transmission mechanisms are not allowed for lifting, and collision is strictly prohibited.
2. The double gate valve should be installed vertically (that is, the valve stem is in the vertical position and the handwheel is at the top).
3. The gate valve with bypass valve should open the bypass valve before opening (to balance the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet and reduce the opening force).
4. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed in accordance with the product instruction manual.
5. If the valve is frequently opened and closed, lubricate it at least once a month.
6. The installation position, height, and inlet and outlet directions must meet the design requirements, and the connections should be firm and tight.
7. The handles of all kinds of manual valves installed on insulation pipes must not be downward.
8. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed in accordance with the product instruction manual.
9. The valve must be visually inspected before installation. The nameplate of the valve should comply with the current national standard "General Valve Mark" GB12220. For valves whose working pressure is greater than 1.0 MPa and which acts as a cut-off on the main pipe, strength and tight performance tests should be performed before installation, and allowed to be used only after qualified. In the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, and the duration is not less than 5min. The valve housing and packing should be qualified without leakage. During the tightness test, the test pressure is 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure should meet the requirements of the GB50243 standard for the duration of the test, and the leakage of the sealing surface of the valve disc is qualified.