American standard valve and national standard valve are the words we often hear, but many people are not clear about the difference between the two, next Xiaobian will give you a brief introduction.
1. The structural length of the American standard valve and the national standard valve are different. 2. The flange standards of the two valves are also different.
3. The unit of nominal diameter of national standard valve is mm, and the unit of nominal diameter of American standard valve is in (inch).
4. The inspection requirements are different. The inspection requirements of the American standard valve are higher than the national standard. The valve is a control part in the fluid delivery system, and has functions such as cutoff, adjustment, diversion, prevention of backflow, voltage stabilization, shunting, or overflow and pressure relief. Valves for fluid control systems range from the simplest globe valves to the various valves used in extremely complex automatic control systems.
Introduce the difference between the perfect standard valve and the national standard valve. The following editor will focus on introducing the relevant information of the American standard gate valve.
The American standard gate valve has a
beautiful barrel shape or streamlined shape. The valve seat can be a replaceable seat. It can be combined with the sealing surface material to meet the requirements of working conditions. The sealing surface with the valve seat adopts a tapered surface seal, which has a small closing force, resistance to erosion, and reliable sealing. The design and manufacture of the entire valve meets the requirements of foreign advanced standards such as the US national standard ANS1B16.34 and the US BS1873.
In addition, these advantages of American standard gate valves are worth our attention:
1. Wedge-shaped elastic gate structure is adopted, and rolling bearings are set for medium and large calibers, which can be easily opened and closed.
2. There is a complete range of valve body materials, and packing and gaskets are reasonably selected according to actual working conditions or user requirements, which can be applicable to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
3. Adopt various domestic and international piping flange standards and flange sealing surface types to meet various engineering needs and user requirements.
4. By using different materials, it can be applied to various media such as water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, strong oxidizing media and urea.
的实拍图： The following is a real shot of the American standard gate valve :